Menu
Liamstephens20
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No confirmation or credit agreement emails

I place an order yesterday evening at 8:04pm for a new phone and contract, it went through to say I’d receive two emails, the Confirmation email and credit agreement email that I need to sign. 
I’ve spoke on live chat and they’ve said they’ve resent the credit agreement but I didn’t receive anything, then later found out this morning they don’t have the power to resend it on chat anymore. 
It’s now past the time for the Saturday delivery so I’ll be waiting even longer for my new phone the best bit is if it still doesn’t come by Saturday 8:04pm then they’ll cancel the order. 

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any help would be appreciated 

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No confirmation or credit agreement emails

Hi @Liamstephens20,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thanks for posting.

I am really sorry to hear you've not received the emails. May sound obvious, but can I firstly ask, if you have checked your junk/spam mail?

Kind Regards,

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Liamstephens20
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for the answer, yes I had check my spam/junk mail boxes but nothing. 
The problem has now been resolved now Thankyou, the problem being is even though I managed to go through and order the phone was out of stock.

Another phone has been ordered now and done over the phone and it worked first time, happy with the customer support I received! 

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for popping back with the update @Liamstephens20

I am pleased the problem has now been resolved and another phone has been ordered for you.

Let us know when you receive it 🙂

Have a lovely weekend.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos