cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SIM card received yet

Rufus4285
Joining in

I had a txt saying a new sim card was being sent the end of Feb. I then had a further txt saying it had been sent to my home address but before the end of Feb. The trouble is I moved to France before I had a chance to update my details. I have spoken to the customer support? twice in some foreign land and they said they would send a new one to a friends address in the UK, apparently Virgin don't send post abroad. Still no sim card and a further txt today says the present sim will be inactive in 2 days. I have called the helpline numbers on my UK mobile but all the starting messages are in French which I don't speak. Any ideas for a number to call that is is in English. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Rufus4285

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team. 

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened! 

I will send you a PM now so we can look into this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Rufus4285

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team. 

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened! 

I will send you a PM now so we can look into this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.