Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New sim and contract not delivered

I ordered the ultimate oomph bundle on the 1/09/2020 as a new customer, I was emailed stating I need to sign a contract and send it back asap and a sim will be sent via post. It's been 8 days and I've not received the sim or the contract, I am unable to login to my virgin mobile account because I need a virgin mobile number to do so, which I haven't got because I've never got my sim.

My virgin account states I have no orders and there is no help on the virgin website for this issue, all customer phone numbers I find tell me due to covid they have reduced staff and then hang up instantly and the live chat has left me waiting for over 3 hours with no estimate on when I can get in touch with someone.

As a new customer I feel isolated from virgin with no help or customer support after signing up for one of the most expensive package virgin offer and now I'm paying for a service that isn't being provided and the only way to get help from virgin is via a forum. This whole experience is very frustrating for a first time virgin customer and rather disappointing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New sim and contract not delivered

Hi there

Is it the contract for the whole Oomph bundle you are missing and have you had you other services installed yet?

Or is it just the contract for the SIM and the SIM card?

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

An engineer arrived on 04/09/2020 and installed the TV and Broadband which are currently working fine, I have not recieved a contract / paperwork for any of the servies in the oomph bundle and have not recieved the virgin sim.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There may have been a typo with your email address, or it may have been sent to your spam/junk folder. 

I can take a look at this for you, but you will need to speak with customer services regarding the missing sim card.

I'll send you a private message to take some details and check it for you. 

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What is the best way to get in touch with customer services as all the phone numbers say a pre recorded covid message then hang up and live chat sends a message saying where very busy and to keep the chat open but its been on for 4 hours now with no information on when I can get in touch with someone from customer support.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey there Meetra,

Sorry to hear your Oomph SIM didn't arrive and sorry for the wait times when trying to contact us. Using the information we have here, I've found your details and can see that the SIM arrived and has been activated. Are you experiencing any problems with it? If so please let us know so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos