cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order is “ Parked”

jjachebe
Joining in

I made an order for an iPhone 11 64GB+ 250GB data ( monthly payment ) about 36 hours ago .

I even got ‘welcome emails’ / ‘marketing emails’ from virgin media

i recently checked my my new ‘virgin media mobile’ account and it says my order is ‘parked’.

what does ‘ parked’ mean?

I have heard it has something to do with credit score , mine is 463 , does that mean I won’t receive my order ?

is there anything I can do to stop my order from being ‘ parked’? 

3 REPLIES 3

jamesofmerton
Super solver
what does 'parked’ mean'

virgin are doing further checks.

'I have heard it has something to do with credit score'

only you see the made up score. they do see your credit record though such as amount of debt, defaults, if you are on the electorial roll etc.

'is there anything I can do to stop my order from being ‘ parked'

wait for a mod who might give you an update. parked orders are reasonably common.

jjachebe
Joining in

So how long does it take before they call me? It’s already been 2 days?

and is there a way to contact virgin media phone without being charged for the call?

Hi @jjachebe,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with a recent order that you've made with us. So that I can take a closer look at what's going on, I'm going to send you a private message. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!