Menu
Mickey79
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New mobile contract

Hi

I placed an order for a contract as brand new customer with the iPhone 12  on 16/05/21 and submitted all my details for a routine credit check, and then received an email shortly afterwards saying there was a “few more checks between you and the good stuff”. I appreciate there is a backlog due to short staffing and the current situation, however I don’t know whether the credit check went through successfully or not, and if so whether it will simply be a case of waiting for the order to be processed and sent OR cancelled if it wasn’t successful. I am completely in the dark about this, and need to know whether it’s worth waiting for, or whether to find a contract with another provider instead.

Thanks in advance,

Mickey

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New mobile contract

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Mickey,

Sorry to hear that your mobile order has been parked. Parked orders can occur if the details on the order do not match the details that already exists in the system. For example this can occur if the order was meant to be a gift or delivered to an alternative address. These may require additional checks to be made and could add extra days to processing your order.
If this is not the case for yourself, there are a few things we can do from within the community forums, we can confirm why the order is parked or cancel the park, however we are unable to unpark orders or complete sales transactions (do credit checks, take payments etc.). This would still require going through the correct sales channels by phone.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos