Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New handsets on Oomph SIM?

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to the Ultimate Oomph Bundle, and was told I can transfer my old phone number to the new SIM which is great, but I was told that the department that can add handset renewal to my Ultimate Oomph SIM aren't currently available so I would have to wait

Is this the case? as my current Virgin Mobile SIM is 24 months with a handset upgrade option, and if I am to move my old number over to the Ultimate Oomph SIM I want to make sure the handset upgrade option is a part of that as well

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New handsets on Oomph SIM?

Good Morning Gmeurs,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums

Do you have access to your self-care account? You will be able to apply for a handset via this method, or you can call our sales team on 0800 052 0238

I would also advise that you can't actually switch a mobile phone numbers between SIM cards from the same provider. It would be best to have the SIM card you've had previously to be attached to the Media account as the oomph SIM card, and therefore will have the tariff which comes with the Oomph package.

It sounds like you've been issued with an additional SIM card with the Oomph tariff on that, from your explanation.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos