cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer ORDER PROBLEM

crowevelyn
Tuning in

Hi, I was trying to order a mobile with Black Friday deal and just after typing my bank details page reloaded with information "We're Sorry… Sorry, it doesn’t look like we can go ahead with your order right now. We’ll look into this and if we need to speak to you then one of our friendly team will be in touch". No confirmation email. What should I do now/? I am not sure - did the order get trough or not? How long should I wait?

Would be grateful for any help.

5 REPLIES 5

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Corwevelyn, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to forums 🙂 
I am sorry you are having issues with and order, have you received any emails confirming? 

I would advise calling our team on 0800 052 0238, and our sales team will be able to assist.

Zoie

Hi, thank you for your replay. No I haven't received any email. Should I repeat the order form?

As you were part way through the order it may possible to continue from the point you had the issues crowevelyn, we wouldn't be able to do that for you from here so would recommend calling on the number provided to help prevent possible duplication or further problems with the order.

Please let us know how the call goes.

Rob

All good now, problem solved over the phone (from the replay above). Thank you!

Thanks for the update @crowevelyn, and I'm pleased to hear our team got this one sorted for you

Do feel free to come back to us for any further assistance

Kindest regards,

David_Bn