Menu
davidhask
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New account no SIM

As part of a Bigger Oomph bundle + Sports bundle I was supposed to get a SIM but ten days on nothing has turned up.  I did get a bill though - you would expect these scoundrels to get THAT bit right. It is utterly impossible to get in contact with this company - the message us thing seems to have a 5 or 6 hour lag before anyone replies by which time I am in bed asleep.  Deeply unimpressed with Virgin Media

0 Kudos
davidhask
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New account no SIM

now nearly a month and no SIM which I presumably am paying for..?

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @davidhask 

I am sorry it has taken a little time to get back to you. 

I have looked over your account and can see that you managed to speak with someone yesterday, were they able to provide the answers that you were looking for? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
davidhask
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

no this was about trying to change my package and it was a messaging conversation - they looked into it and said I have to ring on the general number which as you know is busy 24/7 so impossible.  I have two issues - one is the no SIM, one is package and contract related

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me. 

The oomph bundle includes the sim, from what you have said it looks like you haven't been put on the oomph bundle. I have checked the mobile systems and there is nothing listed on there under your address. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos