Menu
Rachslack83
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Order! Parked

Hello 

I’ve placed an order today, I have tried to call but unfortunately it says as I’m a new customer I have to chat online, I’ve tried to do this for a couple of hours today with no contact to the relevant department.

I placed an order and received an email welcome to your account, then another email next steps - there’s a few more checks between you and the good stuff.

I have then logged online and it says 

Parked
Sorry, we have some problems processing your order, our customer service team will be in touch to discuss about this order.
If you'd like to speak to us about this, please call in on 0345 6000 789*.

does this mean it is declined, I can’t seem to get to speak to anyone, I need to use my PAC number before 1st of July. 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Order! Parked

Hi Rachslack83,

thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with your order. This can be down to a couple of reasons - 

Fraud - The team have flagged the item due to possible suspicious activities and as a precaution they have parked the order. They will attempt to call you, however if the contact information is unavailable or incorrect this may delay the task. If you feel this is the case we can have a look into this for you.

Credit check declined - Self explanatory, but if this is the case we can cancel the order and give you the number for Sales so you can chat with them again.

System error - We have had system errors in the past where an order is stuck in processing and the customer needs to speak to Sales in order to rectify it.

Can I ask if the PAC code is from your old provider?

Megan_L

0 Kudos