cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract Application Process

MisterMayhemm
Joining in

Hi Team, 

I am in the unfortunate position where I accidentally broke my old phone screen. I seen this as an opportunity, an opportunity to order myself something new and reliable. I opted for the iPhone 14. I am excited to receive the handset but I am a bit confused about the process. I was wondering if someone could enlighten me. 

I applied for the contract, I got sent the pre-contract documents. I signed them, provided me 'DD' Details and an email saying 'You've done it!' 

My order is now showing on my Virgin Mobile account as 'Getting picked & packed at Virgin HQ' but I do not recall getting conformation that all the checks had passed. I don't expect them to fail but that doesn't sit right with me unless I get the confirmation, based on other threads it could potentially hang at this stage? 

Can someone confirm if I get the email that states 'You've done it!' and my order says 'Getting picked & packed at Virgin HQ' with an estimated delivery date. Does that mean all the checks are done and I will likely receive my handset on Monday (I need it for work and can't wait ages haha) 

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mistermayhemm

Thanks for posting on the forums in regards to your recent iPhone 14 order, you must be excited to get the handset as who doesn't like a new phone right? We appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

The process is pretty much what you have explained in your post, an order is placed and we run our internal checks and a credit check. Once passed the contract email and other documents are sent out and then once completed in the advised time frame the order is then passed to be processed.

We're happy to take a close look into this for you if you like but would need to do this via Private Message for security reasons. Let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Rob