cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account sim

Guggles2k17
Tuning in

i moved from three using a pac code on the 19th of april however as of yet i have not recieved either my phone due to delay which i understand or the sim.

this is the problem as the 30 days will be up before the phone arrives on the 27th may i rang virgin and they said i cannot get the sim earlier is this correct

5 REPLIES 5

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Guggles2k17,

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Can I ask are you able to extend your current providers service to ensure you have one until our SIM is delivered?

Also just to clarify you haven't received a SIM from us at all?

Thanks,

Kain

Hi no unfortunately  I cannot extend with the current provider and no I have not received a sim yet when I rang virgin earlier they told me I would have to wait until the phone turned up to get the sim card however that will be 8 days after my service ends with my current provider 

Thanks for coming back to us, is this a brand new order with phone and SIM? Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yes it is 

Thanks for coming back to me, if it's a new phone order, brand new account, the SIM would come with the phone not seperate I'm afraid. The best thing to do would be speak to the current provider and ask them to extend you for another month as then you should be covered. Apologies for any delay. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill