cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never wanted the mobile

paulah99
Dialled in

When I called up to get the top broadband speed package I was told I had to have the mobile sim too to get the £99 package.  I said I didnt want it and wouldnt use it but the guy said take it anyway as it's cheaper than the other bits separately.

Fine - I have never used it and not even sure where it is.

Today I got an email from Virgin with an order number saying a new SIM is on the way.  I have not ordered anything.  I have tried to log in but I don't know the mobile number and the one on the email says it's not recognised.

I really really really don't want any SIM or new order or even the existing one if it will cost me money one day.  I can't get anywhere with help as I don't have the mobile number.  I am a bit worried about this 'new order' that I know nothing about.

(Current package contract / deal expires May 2022)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi paula99,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

I am sorry to hear there's been some confusion regarding the sim card.

It sounds like you're on one of our ultimate oomph packages which would include a Virgin sim card at no additional cost.

I am going to send you a private message to check from our end and see what's happened.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi paula99,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

I am sorry to hear there's been some confusion regarding the sim card.

It sounds like you're on one of our ultimate oomph packages which would include a Virgin sim card at no additional cost.

I am going to send you a private message to check from our end and see what's happened.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide