cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Security Key to view my Mobile Credit Agreement

RobHallett
Joining in

I'm trying to view my credit agreement online, but apparently I need the agreement number and a security key in order to log into it. I have the agreement number but have never had any kind of security key.

All of the help available when I click the "Find out where you can find them" link says that it should be in the email I received when I first ordered my phone. I got the phone and set up the contract in a physical shop though, not online, and the staff in the shop definitely didn't give me any kind of security key. Emails never get deleted from the address associated with my account and I can see every "Your mobile bill is ready to view" email dating back to when I first started the contract. I never received anything that mentions a security key though.

Any help getting into the account? I don't see why it needs to have a separate login from the regular mobile billing section anyway.

6 REPLIES 6

RobHallett
Joining in

It's been a full month now, and I've still not had any reply to this? I just want to see a statement and the terms for my Credit Agreement, it shouldn't be this difficult.

Hi RobHallett,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

Our apologies for the delay in a response. The details concerning the security key should have been in the emails we sent you. 

How many emails did you get? Which emails did you get?

^Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for getting back to me. The only emails I’ve had are to tell me that my latest bill is available to view. Those come every month but I’ve never had an email about the finance agreement. Like I say, I set up the contract in store rather than online and setting or receiving a security key wasn’t part of that process.

Hi RobHallett

Thanks for coming back to us. 

My apologies for the delayed reply. Have you sorted this since posting? Let me know if you need further assistance

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John,

No, nothing has been sorted. It still asks for a security key whenever I try to access my credit agreement, and I’ve still never received one.

Thanks for replying, RobHallett,

You would have received around 4 or 5 emails at the time of the order, one of them would have included your password, please have a look in your spam folder.

I have also sent you a private message to verify your mobile account details, if you still have not found it.

Cheers,

Corey C