Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

NEED HELP WITH A OLD ACCOUNT

Hi can someone tell me how to Sort this OUT. I got a phone from virgin mobile along time ago on contract. The month & year i lived at the address were the contract was taken out was from 06/2006 to the 11/2009. I cannot remember the year the contract was taken out. But it was taken out between them years at the same address. Then i moved to a different address & made a new account on the 14/04/2011 for the internet at my new address. I have been trying to sort out my credit report & i see that virgin mobile is reporting every month that im not paying on this mobile account. I have phoned VM & they ask for a account number the only thing i have is the 4 numbers for the account from my Equifax report & VM Say the only account they can see is my Internet account. & not find the mobile account but it's alive because it's showing on my credit report every month 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: NEED HELP WITH A OLD ACCOUNT

Hello

You can call the dedicated Collections team on 0800 052 0360 from any phone. They are open Monday to Saturday, 8am until 6pm, except for Bank Holidays where they are open from 8am ‘til 5pm. They are closed on Sundays.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks