cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wife's number got removed from Virgin Mobile again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning

As the title states my wife's number got removed from the Virgin Mobile AGAIN. This happened before couple of months ago and I did fix by calling the Virgin Mobile. However, the problem came back and it looks like the guy on the line didn't understand what I was trying to say. 

If anyone knows how to fix it online I would be grateful for the help.

10 REPLIES 10

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Anonymous,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, please can you expand on what you mean with this?

Are you trying to post your wife's number over to a phone with us? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Anonymous
Not applicable

Basically, we always had 3 numbers registered on Virgin Mobile system. At some point one of them got removed which was my wife's phone number. We tried adding it again, which didn't work and so we just didn't do anything because the phone was working (sending messages/calling/mobile data, etc.). However, at some point everything stopped working and so I had to call to Virgin Mobile with a tough long conversation I managed to get it back on the system. As I stated on my 1st post It happened again, phone number got removed from the system but for now its working fine, but it will stop working in near future as it happened to us before.

Thanks for fast response!

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Anonymous,

Do you mean that the numbers are not all showing on the same account? As your wife's number would appear on her own online account.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, 2 numbers appear on the system but the 3rd one is not. It did appear before the 1st issue and after I it got fixed 1st time.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also forgot to mention that we tried registering her phone number however, It was asking for security question that we didn't set on her number so we just couldn't do it.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Anonymous,

We are unable to merge accounts together, to show both numbers unfortunately.

Your wife would need to have access to her own online account, has she tried doing this before? 

This would have to be set up with a different email address to yours also.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

She doesn't have an account and she didn't need it for the past 10+ years. How was it working before and now her number disappears from our family account?

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Anonymous,

I am unsure on how that is possible, as we are unable to merge accounts together. But I am sorry if that is the case.

But your wife would need to set up her own online account, to manage any bills or outstanding balances.

As we are unable to merge the two accounts together unfortunately.

Does your wife have a forums account? So we can help her with this?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure where you got 2nd account from. She DIDN'T have an account it was ALWAYS on mine. We always used 1 account for 3 numbers which always worked, I guess.

Regarding her forum account she doesn't have one if its possible doing it through me that would make it way easier.