cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My services are restricted but I have paid the bill?

Bxthxny
Joining in

I’m actually furious because this is not the first issue I’ve come across with virgin media. I have an oomph bundle. In the bundle is a £0 p/m sim. I have only just become aware of the £10.80 that was in arrears due to waking up and not being able to make a phone call. I haven’t received nothing to do with being in arrears and apparently my arrears are for back in March? I have a ill son and have to be in and out of appointment and I’ve missed 3 of his appointments today due to not being able to make calls! I can’t even call virgin media because the numbers they provide I keep getting “ this number cannot send calls” I’ve tried to use online services yet there is no way of contacting or having a live chat as I get fobbed off for a WhatsApp text by a bot that I never receive. I’m furious right now and I want something done and compensated for this issue! It’s constant problems with virgin media & if your reading this without being a customer then RUN THE OPPOSITE WAY! 

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bxthxny thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to investigate this further for you by sending you a PM so we can discuss this in more detail.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W