cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit report affected

islasmila
Joining in

I have just checked my credit score and have noticed it has gone down due to apparent arrears on my Virgin account. The problem is I don’t have a Virgin account. The only thing I can think of is a mobile sim deal I signed up for and cancelled within the 14 day period which I was told would be updated. I’ve tried finding a contact number to deal with this issue but everything online asks for a Virgin mobile number which I no longer have! I’m very frustrated. Does anyone know the number I can contact and speak to someone directly? Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi islasmila, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear that when reviewing your credit report, you have found flags from Virgin Media related to arrears.

Usually, to query issues such as this we would recommend contacting the Credit File team via email on creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk.

With you being unaware of the cause of the arrears, we will need to take a closer look from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message now.  The message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Shakira147
Joining in

Hi 

i logged complain about direct debit that be debit from my account, for phone bill and later in few days the money credited back to my account which I don’t no what the problem it . I called one of the customers service to noticed them what happen and I made the payment immediately. I call the customer service attention to my credit score I don’t want anything to happen and the person I spoke to. said it fine not going affect my credit scores and she going to put a note on the system to be notified. 

And now checked my credit scores today showing missing payment and my credit has gone down. 

Please this need to be sorted and Because have been calling and no one to help.

i will be looking forward 

Hi Shakira147. 

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that there's been an issue with payments which has affected your credit score. Would you please be able to expand a little on what's happened so we can do our best to advise? Did we request a payment which you were unaware of?

Have you been able to contact our credit file amendments team as advised by Nat above? They will check your account for you and make any amendments accordingly.

Kind regards

Beth