Menu
ellabella78
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile repair

So I sent my phone to be repaired 2 weeks ago,I had dropped it and the screen cracked and blank,although I've only had it 4 months on contract I wasnt insured so its cost me £144 😡 I paid for the repair 10 days ago,I haven't received confirmation email for this nor have I received any update on the repair,I've spent 2 hours over 2 days ringing to find out where my phone is but I've been told nothing only someone will ring you. I've emailed the complaints,I've tweeted but still nothing no answers or replies. 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile repair

Thanks for the post Ellabella78.

Can we please confirm if you've been in touch with the team since your post? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
ellabella78
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

One week ago today I spoke to someone from the repair team who promised it would be sorted in a few days....I still have no phone returned. I'm fed up of ringing up speaking to different people I just want my phone back now repaired or not absolutely appalling service 😡

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ellabella78,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you haven't received your phone back from the repair centre.

So I can help I would like to invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos