Menu
TheEarl
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile phone returns label

Hi, I have been trying to return my mobile handset for about 3 months as it is faulty and needs a repair under warranty. A box was sent in which to return the phone but no return address label was included.

I have tried to phone, sms and chat with virgin mobile almost daily since and nobody cares/listens/helps.

All I ever needed was a return address label and because nobody can be bothered to help me I have been without my phone for 3 months (while still paying for a service I have not been able to access)

I emailed the executive team who replied to ask some details and then didn't reply again once I provided them. I have also sent a formal letter of complain.

I feel completely ignored and if this continues I will be contacting my bank to stop any future payments to your company. If you then attempt to take any further action we can then have our day in court.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone returns label

Good Evening TheEarl,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that we've had an issue with having your handset returned to you

I'd like to take a closer look into this for you. Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me and we'll seek to pass data protection on your account

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
TheEarl
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone returns label

Hi the very few people who are interested.

Our lovely representative who replied above is now telling me that a £120 charge applies to getting me handset repaired under warranty. This is hilarious. What is the point in having a 2 year warranty on a device if you have to pay when the device malfunctions less than 6 months after you purchased it ?

what a joke this company is. 

0 Kudos