Menu
Bob_DSB
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile data add ons

So I abroad at the moment, enjoying the stunning 3G roaming connection from some company in Belgium - NOT.

My data topped out, so yesterday after 1hr using Skype to call the UK customer service number, I finally got through to someone who put an add on on my account.

Heavy week on the net so that’s run out already, so I’m trying to get an add on online. I put in all my card details as requested, but it keeps asking for the name on the card. I’M GIVING IT TO YOU! I’M TRYING TO GIVE YOU MONEY!

I’m very fortunate that my (non VM) mobile supplier just keeps the 4G coming, otherwise I wouldn’t even be able to post this.

Surely, if they want to get everything online and stop us speaking to a human being, shouldn’t they get the IT right? This is classic VM, great when it works, but God help you if you need support.

0 Kudos
Bob_DSB
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile data add ons

By the way, 3 different browsers tried in case its a coding error
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bob_DSB, 

Really sorry you're having some issues getting extra data whilst you're away, I know you'll be keen to stay in touch. 

We can certainly help from here, I'll just need to pop you a personal message to get the ball rolling. 

Also any screen shots of the error you're getting (minus any personal details) would be great so we can feed it back. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No worries Bob_DSB, let us know if you need anything else. Chris 

0 Kudos