Menu
MohoMike
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Mobile account login - no go!

Anyone else having trouble logging into their mobile account? When I enter my e-mail address and my password, they are both verified with a green tick - and when I get past the "Are You a Robot?" question, I get a green tick there too, then when I click "Login" I am repeatedly taken back to the "Are You a Robot?" question. I presume I am not the only customer affected by this technical glitch. Anyone found a workaround?

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile account login - no go!

Hi MohoMike, thanks for getting in touch.

If you're still having this problem now - is it the same on different browsers/devices or just one in particular?

Failing that please try clearing your browsers cache/cookies as often that will help shift any temporary glitches there may have been previously - and let us know how you get on if you can.

Tom

MohoMike
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom - thanks for coming back to me. I have the same problem on both my laptops, and the glitch arises whether I use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. Also, clearing the cache and cookies on both browsers doesn't fix the problem either. When I enter my e-mail address and password I get a green tick for both, then the error message "Sorry, we didn't recognise those details", and I am repeatedly asked to verify that I am not a robot. What would you recommend I do now to escape this little loop? 

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. Let me take a look from here to see if we can identify what's causing that. Look out for my PM the purple envelope) and please get back to me when you can.

Tom

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the delay getting back to you @MohoMike - thanks for sending those details over they were great.

I've raised an IT ticket for this which shouldn't take more than a few working days - however I'm off next week when this is likely to be sorted out and won't be able to provide an update until Sunday 21st - if you need an update sooner please pop another message here on the thread and one of my colleagues should be able to help if needed. 

Tom 

MohoMike
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tom. Access to my account isn't a super urgent request. I will catch up with you week commencing Mon 22/6/20 - enjoy your break! 

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi MohoMike - the IT team have closed the ticket I raised and said there appears to be an account registered now - can you confirm if this is resolved for you now?

Thanks,

Tom

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi MohoMike.

Can you confirm if your account registration issue has been resolved?

Regards

Lee_R

MohoMike
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom - thanks for coming back to me - will have a look tomorrow to see if I can log into my account

MohoMike
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee - thanks for your message - will have a look tomorrow to see if I can log into my account