Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Service Suspended

Hi

I have tried calling, but there is no option to speak to a person.  

My mobile service was suspended 11-11-20.  I have a message on the app saying that it has been suspended and to call to get the service reinstated. However I can not find an option to speak to a person.

I know my payment due date was the 11th, but I only owe £66 and if I remember correctly, the services are not usually cut off, unless the bill is not paid before the next bill date.

Is there any other reason why my mobile has been cut off, as this has never happened before when I have been late with payments.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Service Suspended

Hi Rapster1, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that the Mobile service has been suspended. The service would be suspended due to an overdue balance or a non active direct debit. Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok, have cleared outstanding balance this morning..  Still no service.

Still not sure why this has happened..  It's never happened before

I realise that if there is an outstanding balance when the next bill comes out, then services get suspended.  However I only had £66 pound outstanding and the next bill is not due for another week.  So why was my services suspended so early.

Can you confirm when my services should be back on, as they are not yet.  Bill was paid today.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It will likely to be the direct debit, I will send you a private message to look in to this for you. Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rapster1, thanks for the message and glad to hear that this is now resolved, Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a great day. Chris 

0 Kudos