cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Handset Agreement - Account Not Found

UnknownEngineer
Joining in

Hello all,

I have been transferred to o2 and no longer able to access any agreement documents for the mobile handset agreement I had with Virgin Mobile. Can someone assist - I'd like to check balance and likely clear the debt.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @UnknownEngineer

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

You'll still be able to access and manage your handset loan agreement with us provided you have your security key. You can find more details on that here.

Do you have your security key? This will have been emailed to you when the agreement was first taken out, so be sure to check your inbox including the spam/junk folder.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks Zach, I do not have my security key.

Hi UnknownEngineer, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. That's no problem, we can arrange for a reminder to be sent to you. I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security so I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs