cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Cancellation

Samw1
Joining in

Why would Virgin Mobile start my 4 family sims pending for cancellation without my agreement when I have just signed up for new deals on them all?  Had we not found it, we would have lost all our numbers?

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Samw1, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear this feedback regarding your mobile service - sincerest apologies for your recent experience with us!

Just a few questions so we can get you the support you need:

How did you discover the sims were pending cancellation? 

Are the sims still pending cancellation or has this now been resolved?

Did you raise a complaint with us regarding this so we can investigate further and try to resolve this for you?

Please let us know your current situation and so we can offer support. 

All the best! 

Molly

Hi, apparently the cancellation has been stopped and I submitted a complaint.  I was told I would be contacted in 2 hours but that was 6pm yesterday and still nothing.

My husband received a text to his phone asking if he wanted to keep his number and on checking the account all numbers were showing as pending cancellation with  a code to transfer the numbers

Thanks for coming back to us @Samw1. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details @Samw1, I have looked into this and can see that all of your numbers are fully active with no disconnection or switching requests currently active.

The notes on the system confirm that all orders attached to your account have now been stopped and removed from the system.

Regards,

Steven_L