Menu
Katie2906
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Barred Vulnerable Customer

Hi,

My mobile phone had been barred due to non payment. I have since cleared the balance, and a reconnection form has been submitted by your colleague. However, she has advised this can take a number of days to be processed. I am a single parent to two small children with disabilities, and we are currently in strict isolation due to covid 19.

As my mobile is not even accepting calls at the moment, I am unable to accept calls from the track and trace service, who I need to keep contact with as per government guidelines. 

Is there any way this can be processed any quicker as a matter of urgency please?

Many thanks

Katie

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Barred Vulnerable Customer

Hi there Katie (@Katie2906)

Welcome to our Community and thank you so much for your first thread - this is certainly something that we'd be more than happy to check for you. I'll pop you a Private Message so we can clear security with you and we'll take a closer look and see how we can help you out. 

Please look for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile Barred Vulnerable Customer

Hi there @Katie2906

Thanks so much for your Private Message - we have actioned your request so please take a look at your mobile and let us know how you get on. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos