Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Account - missed payment recorded but not accurate

Hi I have today been informed by Experian that two missed payments have been applied to my account.  This is not accurate.  My payments are made by Direct Debits and I have never missed any payments. I have never received any correspondence or had my services cut off due to missed payments so it is clearly inaccurate.  My handset contract was paid off recently and I have received a letter saying this is paid in full.  I continue to pay for my sim by DD and payments have been taken from my Bank.  I am most upset at this.  I tried to contact Virgin via text but they said account was not registered to my name which again is incorrect.   I would like this resolved as soon as possible as it is affecting on my credit score through no fault of my own.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Account - missed payment recorded but not accurate

Thanks for posting debbie21blue and welcome to our community.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues with your credit file.  I would like to investigate this further for you. To enable me to do so, I'm going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos