cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing payment

Karola123123
Joining in

Hi I hope someone will help me 

I on the way to buy a house my credit report  showing missing payment of £45 from 2017 on my previous addres I never be with virgin I ring missing payment department 4 times every time they said they will check that and go back to me that will tak up to 2 weeks They said is for mobile phone but I never have a phone or sim with virgin !!!!!

I already fighting with them over 2 months, every time when I ring missing payment department they said I have to wait 2 weeks and somebody call me back but that not happen. 

I said I can paid that £45 if they removed from my credit score but lady on the phone said I can’t paid!!!! 

If anyone can help me sorted that out as they stop me to buy my first house please 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Chris_W1 wrote:

Hi Karola123123,

thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the issues you have had with the missing payment. Can you confirm if you have emailed the missing payments team on missingpayments@virginmedia.co.uk with proof the payment has left you account and has gone to Virgin Media?.

Chris. 

the OP says he has never been with VM - why would he want to pay - further if he HAS never been a customer how can he pay anything - it is not his account

Tony.
Sacked VIP

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Karola123123,

thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the issues you have had with the missing payment. Can you confirm if you have emailed the missing payments team on missingpayments@virginmedia.co.uk with proof the payment has left you account and has gone to Virgin Media?.

Chris. 

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Chris_W1 wrote:

Hi Karola123123,

Chris. 

the OP says he has never been with VM - why would he want to pay - further if he HAS never been a customer how can he pay anything - it is not his account

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hi Karola123123,

I am unsure why they would not let any payments to be made, if this is not your account we would not expect you to either. In order for us to get a better understanding of what has happened I will send you a private message so that we can obtain any account numbers/ the address. This will allow us to see what has happened and advised to you. 

Chris 

I can paid that £45 as is not a lot of money but stop me to get  better deal of Mortage I should moving in to my first house but still waiting to sorted that missing payment 

I email missing payment on Monday they said will check and go back to me with 2 day but nothing hear till Monday send another 2 email but no reply any suggestions? 
thank you 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Karola123123

Thanks for your message. 

I have taken a look and can see my colleague is assisting you via private message. 

I appreciate this must be frustrating and I apologise for any delays but we will do all we can to help this resolved as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Nat

I send email to missingpayments@virginmedia.co.uk

On Monday, Thursday and Friday 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Karola123123, 

I am very sorry for the delays with the payments team getting back to you. 

My colleague who is investigating this will be back in the office tomorrow and they will be able to assist you further via the private message service. 

Thank you 

Nat

Hi Natalie could you give me a right email addres to Froud team 
missing payment department send me a email with phone number to ring them for more assistance the operator don’t now nothing about my missing payment he advised me to send a email to creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

they reply to send a email to FRAUDRISKTEAM2@virginmedia.co.uk
I sending 3 times every time after few days have that email 

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

FraudRiskTeamQS@virginmedia.co.uk
The server has tried to deliver this message, without success, and has stopped trying. Please try sending this message again. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.

It’s about 3 months and my problem it’s not resolved 

Hi @Karola123123,

I'm very sorry about this. I would advise reaching back out to the credit file amendments team to advise them to double-check and confirm the correct information and they will support you further on this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!