Tuning in

If my mobile fails to turn up should I just cancel 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @paulmanzy11,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
If you have lost your mobile, we can take the necessary steps to log this and make sure that it cannot be used, we can do this from here, so no need to call in to do that. 

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @paulmanzy11,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
If you have lost your mobile, we can take the necessary steps to log this and make sure that it cannot be used, we can do this from here, so no need to call in to do that. 

Regards,

Steven_L

paulmanzy11
Tuning in

I ordered a new Mobile last Monday I’ve been asking for it every day they keep saying they have lost it leave it with us and we will get back to you but they don’t every day should I just cancel contract niw before they take any money 

paulmanzy11
Tuning in

I ordered a new phone last week when will I get yous keep saying we’ve lost it dosnt concern me as u already started SIM card on the 21st  aswell should I cancel contract 

paulmanzy11
Tuning in

Morning I still havnt received a new handset meanwhile my 14 days to cancel is ticking down any ideas yet when ya posting it getting fed up with asking now

paulmanzy11
Tuning in

Worst customer care ever sick of posting now still no response 

Hi @paulmanzy11,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear of your missing order.

We can understand this is not ideal. I have had a look backend and I can see you spoke to our team very recently regarding this who provided a resolution.

Do you need any further help regarding this?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

You have multi-posted your issue across several forums (which probably reduces your likelihood of getting useful help). Two forum team members have now replied on those other topics but answers on the forum are not in real time, there is usually a delay of a day or two before a VM person replies, and topics are answered in turn.

paulmanzy11
Tuning in
  • Still missing my order and I’ve had no reply to say if I’m getting a phone or not so I’m not sure what’s going on I will wait till end of day for information or I’m cancelling the order before my 14 days run out 

I’ve not received any correspondence about mobile phone I’ve ordered so I take it it’s not going through I’m just going to go to a shop and get one as I needed a phone last week can’t wait this long how do I cancel my order