Menu
mikeyb101
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Missed Handset Payment

My DD failed for my handset payment and I've now missed 2 payments. I got a text message from Virgin saying to go to pay.virginmedia.com to make a payment but everytime I try it it says "Something's not right. We're sorry but this page is no longer active."

Sometimes it's a day or 2 before I remember to click the link but it never works.

Why send the text if the page doesn't work?

It's not convenient for me to ring and I also don't like giving my card details to some random on the phone so I'd rather pay on a nice secure web page.  Why can't you just add the handset payments in to the Mobile Account area of your site?

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missed Handset Payment

Hello Mikeyb101

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced catching up with the payments missed for your mobile handset.

We aren't able to take payments here on the forum I'm afraid but we will make sure we pass the feedback in regards to the link to the relevant team to investigate further.

If you message our team on 07533 051 809 they will be happy to arrange for the payments to be taken. They're available 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday and a member of our team will be happy to help. 

Rob

0 Kudos