cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Credit Agreement

Geordie-Dave
Tuning in

Hi can anyone help I can't find my mobile phone credit agreement. I have checked spam folder and nothing there. 

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Geordie-Dave,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unsure of where to find and access your mobile credit agreement. You can find more information regarding the agreement here, along with where and how to access and view it.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi thanks for the quick reply I can access my phone usage plan but have lost the agreement for the handset

Hi @Geordie-Dave,

Would you mind clarifying what you mean for me? The link I provided earlier details instructions on how to access the agreement for a handset.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Sorry didn't make myself clear I can't access my account as I have lost credit agreement email so I have no Account number or any other details

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Geordie-Dave,

Thanks for confirming that. I'm going to drop you a private message so we can look into getting the Credit Agreement re-sent. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ