cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problem

Sidey1956
Joining in

I was set up today with a new mobile login with my same email address for an oomph mobile number. As a consequence I now can’t access my main mobile account and it shows “ Sorry we didn’t recognise these details” despite entering the correct details! Help!

7 REPLIES 7

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Sidey1956 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services.

Are you able to reset the password and see if you can regain access? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately it won't let me change my password and is saying "oops that wasn't quite right " try again.

Thanks for coming back to us Sidey1956.

Can we ask you to try one last thing and if this does not work we will bring you in for a private message so we can try and help your further with this.

Can you try and log in form another device and use another web browser? Also clear all caches and history as this sometimes helps.

If this does not work please let us know and we will send you a private message.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi, thanks for your reply. I managed to get it resolved by phone but I now have two separate accounts. I now can't get logged into the Community as it won't accept my username!

Hi Sidey1956,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your login details looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

I am glad to hear your mobile online account has now been resolved, albeit on another account to your other number(s). 

As for the other aspect, would you expand a little more for us please? You've posted on the forums in order to ask for help with your community login, which you can't do unless you have logged in. Unless you are talking about a different login?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan, It's ok all problems solved now thanks for all your help!

Hi Sidey1956, 

Thanks for coming back to me with an update, glad it's all sorted now 🙂

If you need any further help, please let us know! 

Just for future issues with your services and for any other users that are looking at this thread for help, I have a few links below that might help with general issues - 

• Our Service Checker is a good tool to use to check if there are any area outages ongoing with Broadband, TV, Landline and Mobile. It usually lets you know what is wrong and how long it's going to take for the engineers to fix (estimated time of course)
  • Your Online Account also has a good tool which helps diagnose a fault within your home network with your Broadband, TV and Landline, it will tell you what's up and what to do next. 
  • We also have a good section for faults on our website here - Help Website - it will give you flows for diagnosing and rectifying faults on a multitude of aspects. A really good link to bookmark!  

Thanks 🙂

Megan_L