cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in issue / password

Funkit
Tuning in

Running out of patience here, can’t register can’t change PW can’t use phone in Portugal although my wife can using same phone etc 😡can someone please help ? 😞

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Funkit, sorry to hear of these issues with your services and online account while abroad. Have you tried to register while in the UK and before you travelled at all and this failed too? Also, is this in regard to a cable or mobile account? As for the password etc, are you referring to MyVM online account or your voicemail service and PIN perhaps, just to make sure? Please, tell us more on the issues you're having too - do you get any error messages when trying to sign up? Let us know and we're happy to best assist you with this. ^AG

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there, I can’t log in to my Virgin Mobile account for some reason?  I can log into my Virgin Media TV account.  

I didn’t register for Roaming before I went away as I didn’t think I had to, but my partner has the same phone as me and same network and she’s had no issues at at all. 

I’m a bit confused to say the least but hopefully I’ll get some good advice here, and thanks for your reply👍👍

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries Funkit, thanks for your reply 🙂

Sorry to see this confusion, I'd assume the problem is with accessing your voicemail while abroad from what you've advised above.

In any case, I'll be able to help further with this so I will shortly PM you here to do this.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs