Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Helllo!

I am not able to login into my Virgin mobile account. Virgin Mobile app is working in my iPhone.

I am getting repeated «I'm not robot» reCAPTCHA block's. I have tried different browsers.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xpyfx50uifhaxj/Screen%20Shot%202020-04-23%20at%2011.29.15%20AM.png?dl=0

Cheers,

Egils

Egils Griķis
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Log into your mobile account

I've just had exactly the same. It looks like they've changed the password criteria, which my old password no longer complied with (repeated number). I clicked on Forgot my password, tried assorted variants to comply with the new rules, which will pop up on the right eventually, and can now get back in. Hope that helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning,

Thanks for your post Skallagrimson, and a very warm welcome to you!

We are aware of this issue with our self-care account and are doing what we can to have this resolved for our customers

We apologise for any inconvenience this is causing you 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, David!

I was able to login now, finally!

Cheers,

Egils

Egils Griķis
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

what did you do to login? i was able to reset the password but its still not allowing me to login.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Log into your mobile account (fixed the problem)

I am having the exact same problem, i have reset my password and then attempted to log on again and still cannot access my account, i just keep getting a repeated recaptcha box appear, i tick it and it goes green i click log on and it goes right back to a blank box for the recaptcha and not logging on. 

If you have trouble with this as i have check the password doesn't have any letters or numbers that are the same next to each other

0 Kudos