Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Locked out of virgin mobile account

I set up 3 sim cards on Virgin Mobile last year and recently one of them has been getting very large bills and I am unable to log into my account to check what the charges are for. I set up this account over the phone (at the same time as setting up a Virgin wifi account) and gave a security question answer to the operator on the phone. 

I have tried to register my details to log in and it does not recognise my security question answer, and when I phone customer service they asked for the 1st, 3rd, and 10th digits of the security answer but the security question answer I gave to the operator only has 8 digits! Then they were not able to help further as we did not know the correct answer.

Please help as I have no idea why I am being charged £35 a month for an £8 phone contract!! Can we set up a new security question??

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked out of virgin mobile account

Hi IanBaxter,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues setting up a mobile online account .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos