Menu
Bec28
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Locked out of account

I'm suddenly unable to sign in to my mobile Virgin app as it doesn't recognise my password or security answer. When i try to reset, it doesn't even recognise my bill details! Not being able to access my own account doesn't sit well taking into account the extortionate amount I'm paying every month for an existing customer. Any help out there as I can't get through on the phone and live chat didn't help ☹

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked out of account

Hi Bec28,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your online account looked into, I am sorry if it's been frustrating you. I'll be more than happy to help!

Can I just get you to confirm if this is for your Mobile online account or your Media online account? I've tried to search for your mobile services with the info on your forum profile, but nothing came up - so just want to make sure 🙂

Also, whether it's for mobile or media, are you a new customer that's just joined? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Bec28
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for not being clear. It's my online media account. It is not recognising either my security answer or my last payment details.
I'm an existing customer.
0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for clarifying @Bec28

I will be more than happy to help get your password reset for your My Virgin Media Account. Will pop you a PM now so we can pass security first 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos