Menu
magoon999
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Letter

Hi 

I have received a letter by a Rachel Barrass, Customer Service Director. I first want to check that this is not a scam letter given the contact number of 0345 077 1199. I beleive I ended my account some time ago and the letter states that I owe £29.37 for the remainder of the contract. It states - given that you only recently signed up to your contract term, this amount has significantly increased the value of your overdue balance'. 

This was not a recent account and I had the contract for at least 3 years possibly more. I an happy to pay this amount and is there any alternative methods of payment available then waiting in a phone que? 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Letter

Hi @magoon999,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post!

I was unable to locate your account with us, and therefore I cannot check if this was noted on your account. Apologies.

Please take a look at the different payment options we have listed here on our website.

However, in this case, I would advise you give our Mobile team a call on 0345 600 0789.

Please keep us updated on this and let us know if you have any further queries.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos