Menu
AlessandroNov
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Leaving Virgin Mobile - terrible customer service

Im trying to cancel my mobile contract since February when I leave UK. I'm sending e-mails, chats, phone calls and Im still being charged monthly. I'm not finding my chip and they asked me a STAC, and is impossible without it.

Note, I'm trying for 6 months to cancel a contract, only this. It cost me unless $49 this year and now with Coronavirus it's worstly to get a contact with you. How can I cancel it now? 

Mobile number:
[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

Account number: 

[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving Virgin Mobile - terrible customer service

Hi AllessandroNov,

You should edit your post and remove your mobile, as it's in an open forum and you don't know who may be lurking.

You should be able to sign into your mobile account at the top of the page and request a STAC code.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving Virgin Mobile - terrible customer service

Hi @AlessandroNov 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with cancelling down your account. 

I will be able to take a look in to this for you - I'll private message you to take some details. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos