cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up to Ultimate Volt

ACJMY2K
Joining in

Hi all, I've just signed up to Ultimate Volt full beans package for £60pm. It was supposed to include an unlimited data O2 SIM for £25, meaning total spend is £85pm.

The SIM arrived today and having downloaded the my O2 app, it says I have a 5gb data allowance for a cost of £10pm. I checked with O2 amd they said that's right, and when my Virgin starts the data will double to 10gb (for £10pm).

Firstly, that's not the deal I signed up for and secondly I currently pay £10pm for 30gb data with VOXI, so why would I agree to a lesser deal?!

14 REPLIES 14

Thanks, that worked 💪 

Hi ACJMY2K

Ah that's brill! Thanks for letting us know.

Give us a shout if you need anything else!

Beth

OK so I can't see where to order a WiFi pod on the connect app? I've done the home scan and it says everything is dandy... but its not. I'm currently on 4g as the WiFi has dropped out again 😒

Finally managed to keep it connected long enough and the speed is awful... how do I order a WiFi pod?

Screenshot_20230509_192035_Virgin Media Connect.jpg

Thanks for coming back to us ACJMY2K,  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L