Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Issue Setting up Virgin Mobile

Hello,

I am having an issue registering for a Virgin Mobile account. I am being prompted to answer a security question that I haven't created and when I try the forgotten email/password it says that it cannot find a matching account.

I am stuck in a loop and don't know what to do. I am trying to create a Virgin Mobile account so I can use a PAC code to transfer my number over from Tesco Mobile.

If you can help, I would be very grateful as we have tried phoning the helpline provided but don’t seem to be getting anywhere.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Issue Setting up Virgin Mobile

Hi Lesley

I don't know which helpline you called, but if you try calling Virgin customer services on 150 or 0345 454 1111, you may be lucky and get an agent who is helpful (they're not allowed to be friendly). If you explain your issue to her in a suitable tone of voice, she will reset your password. Good luck.

You have my sympathy because I've just spent 2½ hours trying to get my mobile contract cancelled, only to be told my password replies didn't match the one on my account, even though I'd already given it to 3 agents while trying to get through to the correct department.   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello allygator, 

The problem is when we get through the agent won’t speak to us because we keep getting the security answer wrong because we didn’t set it and can’t give them the answer they’re looking for so then they refuse to speak to us. 

Thank you for the reply! 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi LesleySyl,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues setting up a mobile online account .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am glad you have managed to set up your mobile account 🙂

If you have any more issues please pop back to us and we will be here to help

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am also having this same issue, could anyone help me?

0 Kudos