Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Iphone 12 pro with airpods

Hi, i recently ordered the iphone 12 pro with "airpods" has anybody else ordered this deal?? If so what kind of "airpods" are they..?? Are the apple airpods 1/2, or apple airpods pro..??

Many Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Iphone 12 pro with airpods

I ordered the iPhone 12 Pro with AirPods and as far as I could work out they are 2nd gen AirPods with the normal charging case. You may have a long wait for it to arrive though. I pre-ordered on the 19th of October and they still haven’t arrived. And I’m not the only one. 

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Airpods 2 are what I got with my recent order, and yes they come with the wired charging case, with USB -> Lightning.

Note the phone comes with a USBC -> Lighting so you may need an adapter, I know I do though hoping the wireless charger Im still waiting on will solve that problem

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My delivery said 13th Dec, hoping the phone and airpods are going to be here or Santa and virgin mobile will have a lot to answer for lol..

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Aslong as there is a charger lead with both i dont mond having to get a USB plug, i have read online that the iphone 13's dont come with chargers and that apple are trying to get people to purchase the wireless chargers

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

USBC >> Lighting Cable with the phone, so need a usbc socket to stick this into.
USB >> Lightning with the pods.
Not the plug that goes into the mains.

That said I do believe the USB >> Lighting works with the phone too, not tried though as dont wanna be that idiot who says "hey this will work" and then bricks the phone because it wasnt designed that way... not like its only a few quid to fix/replace.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I ordered the same on 21st Oct and still waiting.

I messaged Virgin regarding the airpods they said they were 1st gen and supported wireless charging.

Not sure though, will see when I get it.

0 Kudos