Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Iphone 12 Pro delivery and Online accout

Got to say less than impressed with the information form Virgin on this, just got of the phone with the help desk and they are as much use as chocolate tea pot, this is nothing personal against the operator as they can only give the information they have.

Online access is still not working after 5 days, and they are unable to say why, offer advise or when access will be available again,

IPhone 12 Pro, delivery was estimated 14th Nov, I know this was estimated and may change, had my email to say it has been extended, no dates or timescales as to when. when I asked the operator he just responds with its some time after that date, no new dates or timescales as they are on back order. he was unable to offer any advise or even if stock was imminent,  In my experience of back orders you would likely be given new expected dates and not just left in limbo.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Iphone 12 Pro delivery and Online accout

Hi Millins, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your mobile account and delivery looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. Can you tell me more about your online account issue please? What is occuring when you try to login? Or are you trying to register and you're getting stuck on an error message?

As for your mobile, do you have an order reference number for this? Don't post it on the public post yet, if we need to we can go into a PM later once we've spoken about this a bit more. 

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan, 

Thanks for you reply, 

when I log onto my online account I get the attached message, I have had an online account for a number of years, so I rang 789 but they were unable to help as they didn’t see an issue, I had this since Friday last week as well as their major issue that has been ongoing, 

I do not have my order ref to hand as I can’t log on to get it, hope you can help with the log on so we can get it. 

Thanks

Dave

4BB7D44B-D199-4127-B829-E2E27AAA450A.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Millins, 

Thanks for coming back to me with that information, I can see the picture says the standard message for customers who have very recently just ordered a product. But this shouldn't still be an issue 5 days along, sorry if this is causing you some frustration!

Have you received any further emails about your phone delivery?

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan,

Thanks for coming back, bit strange how I am a long standing customer and had previously had access, also I was unable to access from the 13th Nov and I ordered my new phone on the 22nd October and yes the 5 days + does seem like a long time.

Apart form the mail to say my order had been delayed I have not had anything else, this was also on Friday 13th.

Thanks

Dave

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Millins, 

I'm not usually superstitious but that date does sound ominous 😆 

Lets see if we can dig for more insight by looking into your account, I'll send you a PM now so I can gather more specific info.

Speak soon!

Megan_L

0 Kudos