Menu
mickfarmer
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Impossible to get a Returns Bag

I cancelled my handset contract on January 15th. I have requested a returns bag 4 times. Nothing has arrived. Until I return the handset the contract will not be cancelled so Virgin will carry on taking money off me. 

Not providing a mechanism to allow customers to cancel contracts which they are legally entitled to cancel is not acceptable and also illegal. I have raised the issue with customer service but heard nothing.

If I don't get a returns bag the only option I can see is to take it up with the Regulator - which I am reluctant to do as this will mean Virgin taking even more money off me before I can resolve the issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is anyone else having the same problem?

Colleyco
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible to get a Returns Bag

Yes same issue with me 3 time they said jiffy bag on it's way none of them turned up 3 weeks wasted can't wait to leave 

0 Kudos
yarfik
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same boat , after nearly a month I'm still waiting on mines. Impossible to talk to virgin long awaited to get three then yeh get disconnected..

My contract ends n 2 weeks with mobile, as well tivo rubbish. I'm now with ee

With a better service. If nothing from virgin I'm sending the entire equipment back regardless with  a followup complaint if notice as well as a letter......

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello mickfarmer

Sorry to hear of the problems faced getting the returns packaging for your Virgin Mobile handset and in responding to your post. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us via the forums and welcome to the community.

Have you been able to arrange and receive the returns packaging since your post mickfarmer? Can you confirm how the cancellation was arranged?

If not, please let us know and we'll help as get this resolved for you.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos