cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have paid my bill in fill and my services have still not been restored

lobster20
Joining in

I have paid over 4 hours again and have a zero balance please can you tell me how long this usually takes ? I need to use my phone urgently and can't even call 789!

8 REPLIES 8

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @lobster20

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your mobile services, it can take up to 24 hours to re-activate. 

Regards,

Steven_L

I was told maximum 4 hours, in the past it has been no longer than 20 minuets! I need my phone desperately. Can this process not be speeded up?

This appalling service  the advice is to call or text i cannot do! or i have sent a WhatsApp message two hours ago!!

Thanks for coming back to us @lobster20, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

lobster20
Joining in

Hi please can anyone tell what times do the staff on the forum work until? 

i have replied and confirmed details and i am still awaiting a response

Hi @lobster20 thanks a lot for your message here in the Community.

We do work until 9pm but we can't always guarantee we would respond up to that time, as if you're Private Messaging a colleague who isn't on a late shift, then they will respond to you when they are back on shift (as long as they are not off for 2 days or longer and in which case, an alternative staff member will respond).

Have you received all the help you need in the meantime or do you still require further assistance?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thanks for confirming your details @lobster20, I have looked into this and cannot see anything that would be stopping this on your account.

Have your services now been reconnected and fully working?

Regards,

Steven_L