Menu
iannicole
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have brought the virgin big omph package

Hi There we have just got the virgin big omph package with unlimited mobile deal 

but on my log in page it not showing up on the deal could someone contact me to find out why this has happened ,

also why do i have to sign up to my virgin my moblie my community my tv why not use one l;og in to deal with everything in one place ???? 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have brought the virgin big omph package

@iannicole wrote:

Hi There we have just got the virgin Big Oomph package with unlimited mobile deal 

but on my log in page it not showing up on the deal could someone contact me to find out why this has happened ,

also why do i have to sign up to my virgin my mobile my community my TV why not use one log in to deal with everything in one place ???? 

In the My Virgin Media portal have you looked at your contract to see if this has been updated, or have you looked in order tracking areas.

The reason for the separate login areas is whilst they are all Virgin Media services, the mobile runs independently and so does the Forum.

To merge these would be troublesome for Virgin and Customers but I feel in future they could merge the mobile and home services together following either the transition to Vodafone's network for mobile or when the merger with O2 happens (if it does) 

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
iannicole
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matt 

Yes i have a had a look and it not showing up in the contract or on the tracker,

thanks ian

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When did you 'place the order' might need to give it a few hours.

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
iannicole
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matt 

I brought the package on the 25th January and i have received my mobile sim witch I'm using i haven't had the broadband or tv boxes installed yet but i have an installation date of the 15th Feb , but i thought i must check everything is correct before then, i have seen others complain about this for them and was asked there details to sort this out ,

i would like the same,

Thanks ian salisbury 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It might not update until the servcies get activated on the 15th then.

In the meantime it might update, specially closer to the date.