Menu
vjmehra
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to cancel Ooomph SIM

Hi,

When signing up initially to Virgin Media, part of the package was an OOomph SIM, I've never really used it, but it was one of those odd deals where its cheaper to take extra services for some reason.

Anyway, no problems, but as our contract was coming up to expiry, we called up and changed to a different package, which in theory is fine, however Virgin Media (who is the only part we've ever spoken to) tried to transfer us to Virgin Mobile to cancel the Ooomph SIM. Virgin Mobile say its nothing to do with them and don't recognise the mobile number (when I put it in on the registration page it does indeed come up as an invalid Virgin Mobile number).

So I called back Virgin Media, they do recognise the mobile number, but apparently they can't help cancelling the SIM as I need to speak to someone from the Ooomph team...but you can't call them, they have to call you (and they haven't).

So, I'm a bit stuck, does anyone have any suggestions (also a note if any mods see this, please pass onto who ever runs things that this situation is insane, it defeats the entire purpose of customers signing up with you for multiple services)?

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to cancel Ooomph SIM

Hi vjmehra, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry for the problems you've had trying to get the mobile part of your package cancelled. Please let me take a look from here, although I can't help directly I can check to see what needs to be done and arrange contact from the relevant team.

I'll send a PM shortly (the purple envelope) and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just a quick update to confirm this has been sorted now @vjmehra - thanks for your time & patience. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.

Tom

0 Kudos
vjmehra
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks Tom, much appreciated!
0 Kudos