Menu
Alhowell20
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How much left on contract

I need to know how much is left on my contract as I need to pay it off and move supplier as my current contract of 1Gb data for £17 p/m is not competitive and is causing me problems every month. 

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How much left on contract

Hi Alhowell20, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're thinking about moving providers. 
We can certainly check this out for you. We will need to confirm some information with you though to allow us to pass data protection. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How much left on contract

Hi Alhowell20, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

We're not able to help with changing the deal you're currently on but the teams are always happy to review things. Give them a call on 0345 600 0789. They can go through things with you to see if there is a better deal which will benefit you more. 

Let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos