Menu
boyojo01
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How can I re order a new 4G sim card

I have looked on the website, tried to phone, 789 and the no above and get a continual message sending me a link to the website where there is no info on how to get a new SIM card. HELP! PLEASE can a real person tell me how to order a new SIM card as I have a new phone and need to use it now. I have tried calling every number I can find for Virgin customer services but cannot get any real person to HELP. This is so frustrating as I have been paying for this phone monthly for the last 6 months but am unable to use the phone. I am tempted to just end the contract. and ask for a refund. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I re order a new 4G sim card

Hi there @boyojo01

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post; I am sorry that you're having some issues getting through to our teams when you call us or locate the information online.

I have located your account from your Forum information and can see that you have since contacted us about the issue and we have arranged a new SIM to be sent to the account address; I do hope that it arrives soon. 

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if you need anything further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos