Menu
Tabtowers
Tuning in
Message 31 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I complain about Virgin Mobile?

Hi nathan i ordered one sim card. They sent 2 the day after i received them i cancelled them  both (even though i only orded one)as my daughters phone locked to o2 so cancelled within 14 days. But crafty virgin added the £18 on top of a exsisting direct debit  i already have with them for another sim deal i have had for over a year. I think its a disgrace how they can just take money and sly the way they did it. I wonder how many people they do that to and they dont notice. Loads i bet!

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Tabtowers, thanks you for your post.

Have you been able to get this resolved since your last post?

Nathan B

0 Kudos
Tabtowers
Tuning in
Message 33 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nathan over 2 weeks  and still waiting for my refund :/

0 Kudos
Beechy1212
Joining in
Message 34 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to jump in on this post but i also find myself in a position to complain about VM.

Ive never met a more rude, obnoxious women who i spoke to today regarding VM Mobile. Butting in, talking over me and refusing to listen.

I took out a small £5 per month contract as back up to my other mobile. It never gets used except for last month when i used it for 2 weeks due to my main phone being stolen. I couldnt believe they charge 50p per minute over the allowance. Now i realise i should have read the T&C's but to be spoken to like that was appalling. Ive only been a customer 9 years. 

Anyway, along with the small contract i have as a 2nd phone, plus my daughters £42 per month phone contract i pay and the £120+ TV, broadband etc, they will all be cancelled. Only got a few months to wait until the tv contract ends. So well done on your customer service skills, thats £2000 per year youve just lost to Sky. 

Shambles. 

0 Kudos
Alexanderpolden
Tuning in
Message 35 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Good stuff

Dont forget remind people you know and people at work

If say the average person would pay /pays £120 per month for TV and mobile then each year Virgin get £1,444.00 less say 10% variable costs = £1,296 profit on a additoonal customer

Say like you each customer says for 10 year s= £12,960

= if we can get 80 people to cancell not join we can cost virgin £1,036,800

Well worth the effort

https://www.uswitch.com/?ref=ppcgoogle~brand~000641~uswitch&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzIzWBRDnARIsAAkc8hGtO2uN1a...

Dont forgot to request all your information from them it costs you £10 it costs them hundreds

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4326035

If you think you have been overcharged then takern them to the small claiims court they will hate it

Tabtowers
Tuning in
Message 36 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Thats my next step, small claims court. May im out of contract on my tv after 15 years of loyalty i will be leaving(i startered on blueyonder)

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Tabtowers.

I'm sorry to hear you don't have this yet.

Are you able to send me a private message with the following information so I can check this for you:

• Your mobile number
  • The full name on the account
  • Confirm if you are the account holder

Nathan B

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Beechy1212, thank you for posting on our forums.

I'm sorry to hear that this has been the experience you have had. This is certainly not the experience we would expect you to have.

If the allowances have gone over we do advise that there are extra charges for this. All of which can be found on our website.

Nathan B

0 Kudos
Alexanderpolden
Tuning in
Message 39 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Nathan B

How come you will lok into this for tabtowers

I have made five ofifcial complaints to your idiot centre and not had one phone call.

Dnt forgot to tell everyone you know how terrible Virgin media and mobile is and encourage them to cancell the package.

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 53
Flag for a moderator

Can you please elaborate on your issue so we can help you?

Nathan B

0 Kudos