Menu
Forum Team (Retired) John_GS
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 51 of 62
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I complain about Virgin Mobile?

Hi Michelleb1977,

Sorry to hear of this. Not the level of service we aim to offer.

Have you got your call issue resolved?

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 52 of 62
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

Not yet, i dont know how to get it resolved as i need to escalate a complaint from last year.  If i call i get the same issue as they refuse to get a manager or give the same answers.  Im beyond stressed about the issue now.

Michelle

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 53 of 62
Flag for a moderator

Hi michelleb1977,

I will private message you to get some more information to look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Gunnie47
Joining in
Message 54 of 62
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile complaints UK have finally contacted me.
I first attempted to contact complaints beginning of Feb 2019.

I was driving so unable to provide the security question answers.
I asked the person on the phone to try and contact the Virgin Mobile contacts centre and give me a call back in 30mins. See how he gets on, using his own service. Which he said he would do, i guess he could be still on hold or they have just hung up on him.

I asked if he used the contacts centre outside the UK, there was a change in vocal tone and he said no I always call the UK centre! These people dont even use the service they provide to there customers.

As expected - No call back I was sent a text message saying that the complaint was updated, with what I have no idea as i didnt complete the security questions. Naughty.

I called the number that called me and as expected you are not connected.
I called the contacts centre they have no ability to raise complaints nor transfer to the UK.

There has been around 500 views of my posts, it appears that there a lots of other very unhappy Virgin Mobile customers looking for answers.

I really hope my posts on this forum has cost Virgin Mobile 500 customers.

Again dont do it, go to EE or BT
I make a point of telling everyone I can to avoid Virgin Mobile, anyone who reads this should do the same.

If the UK person would like to call me back I am home now LOL

Gunnie
0 Kudos
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 55 of 62
Flag for a moderator

This issue is still ongoing despite the help of virgins forum.  I have just tried to call virgin mobile to let them know I'm still having issues and a MANAGER hung up on me.  I spent my lunch break in tears and if I don't get a call before five I'm going to the virgin media store to escalate this in an even worse mood than I'm already in.  They shouldn't be in business at all!!!! Please help me!!!!!

0 Kudos
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 56 of 62
Flag for a moderator

Hi John... Well this surprises me as over a year on they are still getting away with making customers wait an then hanging up???? Twice on my lunch break I was hung up on and one of them was a manager? It's really upset me and seems to be the case on every call with virgin mobile...do you want to keep customers at all? :'(

0 Kudos
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 57 of 62
Flag for a moderator

If this issue isn't resolved today...I am taking all services elsewhere along with my family and friends

0 Kudos
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 58 of 62
Flag for a moderator

I've had exactly the same issue... Seems all customers do... So virgin media need to address this as it is wasting our time and money.... I for one have been treated terribly and I request a call today

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 59 of 62
Flag for a moderator

Hi Michelle1977,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues and need your complaint escalating.

Do you have a complaints reference number?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 60 of 62
Flag for a moderator

Hiya

Unfortunately not as they hang up every time I waste my time calling.  Surely that's not right??? They have told me that there is no one who can help me... When I demanded a manager a person came on the phone..was abusive..then hung up.  That was my entire lunch break for nothing..and I called to upgrade not downgrade... They are losing you good customers and I came back into work in tears

0 Kudos