Menu
allygator
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help required logging into my Virgin Mobile Account

I already have an account for my phone (landline), TV and broadband and I recently signed up for a new Virgin mobile. I tried to register my mobile on the Virgin Media website, by entering the mobile number and the security answer, but my security answer isn't recognised, even though it was set up just last week. 

If I try to sign in, my password isn't recognised, so I click on 'forgotten your password' and I enter my email address and mobile number, but this message is displayed, " We couldn't reset your password   We think there may be a problem with the email address you’re using. Please check you’re registered and that you’ve typed your email address correctly.

I seem to be stuck in a loop and would appreciate any assistance to resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help required logging into my Virgin Mobile Account

Hi allygator,

Thanks for posting on the community forums, sorry to hear you've been struggling to set up your online My Virgin Mobile account.

I have sent you over a PM so I can look into resetting your details for you.

Thanks,

Beth

allygator
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

Thank you for your reply. I would be grateful for your assistance. 

Do you need any information from me?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi allygator,

I have sent you over a private message, you should be able to find it over at the purple envelope. Let me know if you've got that 🙂

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi allygator,

Really happy to hear you now have access to your My Virgin Mobile account, I'm glad I was able to help out.

If you need anything else from me or run into any further problems from here, just give me a shout 🙂

Beth